Currently Reading

Currently Reading
Villette by Charlotte Bronte

Progress

80 of 1001 Books Read

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

If You're Scoring at Home or Even if You're Alone


So where am I? Currently I'm reading Atonement by Ian McEwan as chosen by Justin. So far I don't expect this to be atop my favorite books' list. Its about a wealthy English family and it seems like every character is very neurotic and unsure of themselves. A movie was made of this book a few years back which received critical success winning an Oscar and being nominated for several others. I remember I only made it through about twenty minutes or so of it. But that was before the quest and now I must surge forth and vanquish this book.

2 comments:

  1. The movie wasn't great. Matthew and I watched it hoping it was going to get better. It didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember if I turn the movie off or if I fell asleep watching it.

    ReplyDelete