Currently Reading

Currently Reading
Villette by Charlotte Bronte

Progress

80 of 1001 Books Read

Monday, October 25, 2010

Dr. Sam Beckett stepped into the quantum leap accelerator and vanished........

I just finished reading The Time Machine by H.G. Wells. It took no time at all. It was around 100 pages long/short. The unnamed time traveler travels into the future and find that the human race has evolved into two races.

It made me think, "What if I had a time machine?" Would I go into the future? Would I change the past? I don't think I'd like to know whats in the future. So the past. Often when I'm having a bad day at work I think that I wish I'd never worked at Wal-Mart. So if I had the opportunity do I go back to the Fall of 1997 and stop myself from going to work. I mean, hey, I could have unloaded trucks at UPS or something. Then I realize all the people that I would never have met if I hadn't worked at Wal-Mart and I simply could not trade that for the hopes of being in a better place in life. I think the one thing I'd use it for would be to go back to June 26, 2007 and tell myself, "Go for it, Keith. Just this one time go for it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment