Currently Reading

Currently Reading
Villette by Charlotte Bronte

Progress

80 of 1001 Books Read

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Well upon further review I can officially cross The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle off the list. I thought I had read them but I just got around to checking my The Complete Sherlock Holmes Vol I (which seems odd because I'd think that if it was "The complete" there wouldn't be any reason for a Vol II but I digress) and sure enough it consists of both works.

Plus technically I'm also finished with Reasons to Live by Amy Hempel, though I will probably go ahead and read the remaining books in the anthology. Thats the benefit of being on a quest that you'll never be able to finish. It really doesn't matter if you take a little sidetrack every now and then.

1 comment:

  1. I went through that list and it wasn't until number 335 that I had begun to read any of the books, and that one I didn't even finish!! However, being a Jane Austen geek, I was able to mark off several books from the list with just her books ;)

    ReplyDelete